Inspect Wasm memories
This demos that we can inspect the ArrayBuffers in Wasm.
- Open DevTools, and open Sources Panel
- Locate the Wasm function
loop from the
memory-write.wasm module and set a breakpoint on the first line in the loop body
- Reload the page
- Inspect the Scope View and open the Module Scope
- Under memories you can see all wasm memories
- Open the linear memory inspector by
The linear memory inspector should open
- clicking on the memory icon next to the
imports.memory variable, or by
- right clicking on the
imports.memory and selecting "Reveal in Memory Inspector panel"